I’d rather number 4 not be true. Ick. LOL
Here we are with part four of this series and as always I cannot verify the truth of the following statements.. Still when we have finished we should be all great at pub quizzes..
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
- Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
- The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
- Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
- Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
- All US Presidents have worn glasses. Some just didn’t like being seen wearing them in public.
- Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
- Pearls melt in vinegar.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for…
View original post 558 more words